- Monday to Thursday from 6:00pm-7:00pm EST
Location: Monday-Thursday on Skype and on Friday in Room 2
Start date: April 1, 2013 ===> (Enrollment CLosed)
The course will teach intermediate level recitation of the Holy Qur'an. In this course, students will learn following Tajweed Rules
1) Makharij(point of Articulation)
2) Rules of Tajweed for recitation.
3) The rules of Madd
- Tuesday's, Wednesday's & Thursday's from 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Start Date: April 2016
In this course students will cover the Qaidah Tarteel-ul- Quran, starting with the correct pronunciation of Arabic letters and thereafter step by step learning the rules of tajweed. This will prove beneficial for beginners and those who already know the fluent recitation of Holy Quran, but want to enhance their recitation.
- Friday's and Saturday's from 9:00pm to 10:00pm EST (NEW)
Start date: February 7, 2014 ===> (Enrollment Open)
Prerequisites: Student must have basic Holy Qur'an recitation skills. The class is focused on the Advance Recitation of the Holy Quran called Tajweed.